LOW CURRENT CONSUMPTION OUTPUT CAPACITOR-LESS CMOS VOLTAGE REGULATOR
The S-1315 Series, developed by using the CMOS technology, is a positive voltage regulator IC of 200 mA output current which has low dropout voltage, high-accuracy output voltage and low current consumption. The S-1315 Series enables high density mounting due to output capacitor-less.
The current consumption is extremely low as 7 μA typ., and even without an output capacitor, it realizes high-speed response.
It also has high-accuracy output voltage of ±1.0%.
• Output voltage: 1.0 V to 4.2 V, selectable in 0.05 V step
• Input voltage: 1.4 V to 5.5 V
• Output voltage accuracy: ±1.0% (1.0 V to 1.45 V output product: ±15 mV)
• Dropout voltage: 224 mV typ. (3.0 V output product, IOUT = 200 mA)
• Current consumption: During operation: 7 μA typ., 13 μA max.
During power-off: 0.1 μA typ., 1.0 μA max.
• Output current: Possible to output 200 mA (VIN ≥ VOUT(S) + 1.0 V)*1
• Input and output capacitors: A ceramic capacitor of 0.1 μF or more can be used for the input capacitor.
Output capacitor is unnecessary, or a ceramic capacitor of 10 μF or less
can be used.
• Ripple rejection: 65 dB typ. (1.0 V output product, f = 1.0 kHz)
60 dB typ. (2.8 V output product, f = 1.0 kHz)
• Built-in overcurrent protection circuit: Limits overcurrent of output transistor.
• Built-in ON / OFF circuit: Ensures long battery life.
• Constant current source pull-down is selectable.
• Discharge shunt function is selectable.
• Operation temperature range: Ta = −40°C to +85°C
• Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
*1. Attention should be paid to the power dissipation of the package when the output current is large.
• Constant-voltage power supply for battery-powered device
• Constant-voltage power supply for communication device
• Constant-voltage power supply for mobile phone
• Constant-voltage power supply for module