M/A-COM’s MASWSS0161 is a GaAs MMIC SPDT switch in a lead free SOIC-8 lead surface mount plastic package. The MASWSS0161 is ideally suited for use where low power consumption is required. Typical applications include transmit/receive switching, switch matrices and switched filter banks in systems such as radio and cellular equipment, PCM, GPS, fiber optic modules, and other battery powered radio equipment.
The MASWSS0161 is fabricated using a monolithic GaAs MMIC using a mature 1 micron process. The process features full chip passivation for increased performance and reliability.
• Positive Supply and Control Voltages
• 1 dB Compression Point: +36 dBm Typical, 8 V
• 3rd Order Intercept Point: +65 dBm Typical, 8 V
• Low Insertion Loss: 0.4 dB Typical
• Low Power Consumption: 100 µW
• Fast Switching Speed
• Lead-Free SOIC-8 Plastic Package
• 100% Matte Tin Plating over Copper
• Halogen-Free “Green” Mold Compound
• 260°C Re-flow Compatible
• RoHS* Compliant Version of SW-277