When you need the highest quality wirewound axial terminal resistors available, choose Ohmite’s 90 Series resistors.
They are manufactured by a unique process that molds the vitreous enamel over the resistive element, helping to ensure consistent dimensions. This uniformity permits 90 Series resistors to be mounted in clips, creating a heat-sinking benefit (see next page).
The durable vitreous enamel coating, which is totally lead free, permits the 90 Series resistors to maintain a hard coating while operating at high temperatures. Mechanical integrity is enhanced by the all-welded construction.
• Molded Construction provides consistent shape
and size (Permits mounting in clips which extends
• Meets MIL-R-26 requirements for insulated resistors.
• All-welded construction.
• Flame resistant lead free vitreous enamel coating.
• Higher ratings in smaller sizes.
• Heat sink mounting clips available.
• RoHS compliant; add “E” suffix to part number to