The KA431S / KA431SA / KA431SL are three-terminal adjustable regulator series with a guaranteed thermal stability over applicable temperature ranges. The output voltage can be set to any value between VREF(approximately 2.5 V) and 36 V with two external resistors. These devices have a typical dynamic output impedance of 0.2 Ω. Active output circuitry provides a sharp turn on characteristic, making these devices excellent replacement for Zener diodes in many applications.
• Programmable Output Voltage to 36 V
• Low Dynamic Output Impedance 0.2 Ω(Typical)
• Sink Current Capability: 1.0 to 100 mA
• Equivalent Full-Range Temperature Coefficient of 50 ppm/°C (Typical)
• Temperature Compensated for Operation Over Full Rated Operating Temperature Range
• Low Output Noise Voltage
• Fast Turn-on Response