The FDS6990S is designed to replace a dual SO-8 MOSFET and two Schottky diodes in synchronous DC:DC power supplies. This 30V MOSFET is designed to maximize power conversion efficiency, providing a low RDS(ON) and low gate charge. Each MOSFET includes integrated Schottky diodes using Fairchild’s monolithic SyncFET technology. The performance of the FDS6990S as the low-side switch in a synchronous rectifier is similar to the performance of the FDS6990A in parallel with a Schottky diode.
· 7.5A, 30 V. RDS(ON)= 22 mW@ VGS= 10 V
RDS(ON)= 30 mW@ VGS= 4.5 V
· Includes SyncFET Schottky diode
· Low gate charge (11 nC typical)
· High performance trench technology for extremely low RDS(ON)
· High power and current handling capability