The Bay Linear B1083 is Monolithic low power 7.5A Adjustable and fixed NPN voltage regulator that are easy to use with minimum external components. All internal circuitry is designed to operate down to 1V input to output differential and the dropout voltage is fully specified as a function of load current. Dropout is guaranteed at a maximum of 1.5V at a maximum output current. Current limit is trimmed, minimizing the stress on both the regulator and power source circuitry under overload conditions. It is suitable for applications requiring a well-regulated positive output voltage with low input-output differential voltage.
• Adjustable Output Down to 1.2V
• Output Current of 7.5A
• Low Dropout Voltage 1.0V Typ.
• 0.015% Line Regulation
• 0.01% Load Regulation
• Current & Thermal Limiting
• Standard 3-Terminal Low Cost TO-220
• Similar to industry Standard LT1083
• Constant Current Regulators
• SMPS Post Regulator
• High Efficiency Linear Regulator
• High Efficiency Linear Power Supplies
• Battery Charger
• Adjustable Power Supplies