NPN silicon planar epitaxial microwave power transistor in a SOT448A glued cap metal ceramic flange package, with emitter connected to flange.
• Diffused emitter ballasting resistors providing excellent current sharing and withstanding a high VSWR
• Interdigitated structure provides high emitter efficiency
• Gold metallization realizes very good stability of the characteristics and excellent lifetime
• Multicell geometry gives good balance of dissipated power and low thermal resistance
• Internal input and output prematching ensures good stability and allows an easier design of wideband circuits.
Common emitter, class AB amplifiers in CW conditions for professional applications between 1.5 GHz and 1.7 GHz.