The LET9006 is a common source N-Channel, enhancement-mode lateral Field-Effect RF power transistor. It is designed for high gain, broad band commercial and industrial applications. It operates at 26 V in common source mode at frequencies up to 1 GHz. LET9006 boasts the excellent gain, linearity and reliability of ST’s latest LDMOS technology mounted in the innovative leadless SMD plastic package, PowerFLAT™.
It is ideal for digital cellular BTS applications requiring high linearity.
N-CHANNEL ENHANCEMENT-MODE LATERAL MOSFETs
• EXCELLENT THERMAL STABILITY
• COMMON SOURCE CONFIGURATION
• POUT = 6 W with 17 dB gain @ 960 MHz / 26V
• NEW LEADLESS PLASTIC PACKAGE
• ESD PROTECTION
• SUPPLIED IN TAPE & REEL OF 3K UNITS