The LD2979 is a very low drop regulator available in SOT23-5L.
The very low drop-voltage and the very low quiescent current make them particularly suitable for low noise, low power applications and in battery powered systems.
Shutdown logic control function is available on five pin version (TTL compatible). This means that when the device is used as local regulator, it is possible to put a part of the board in standby, decreasing the total power consumption.
• Very low dropout voltage (0.2 V typ. at 50 mA load)
• Very low quiescent current (typ. 500 µA at 50 mA load)
• Output current up to 50 mA
• Logic-controlled electronic shutdown
• Output voltages of 3.0 and 3.3 V
• Internal current and thermal limit
• Supply voltage rejection: 63 dB (typ)
• Only 1 µF for stability
• Temperature range: -25 °C to 125 °C
• Package available: SOT23-5L