The H11LX series of devices each consist of a GaAs infrared emitting diode optically coupled a high speed integrated circuit detector. The output detector incorporates a Schmitt trigger, which provides hysteresis for noiseimmunity and pulse shaping. The devices are in a 6-pin DIP package and available in wide-lead spacing and SMD option.
• High data rate, 1MHz typical (NRZ)
• Free from latch up and oscilliation throughout voltage and temperature ranges.
• Microprocessor compatible drive
• Logic compatible output sinks 16mA at 0.4V maximum
• Guaranteed on/off threshold hysteresis
• Wide supply voltage capability, compatible with all popular logic systems
• High isolation voltage between input and output (Viso=5000 V rms )
• Compact dual-in-line package
• Pb free and RoHS compliant.
• UL approved (No. E214129)
• VDE approval (No.132249 )
• SEMKO approved
• NEMKO approved
• DEMKO approved
• FIMKO approved
• CSA approved (No. 2007798)
Logic to logic isolator
Programmable current level sensor
Line receiver－ eliminate noise and transient problems
AC to TTL conversion－ square wave shaping
Digital programming of power supplies
Interfaces computers with peripherals